Gyeon QuickView is a ceramic coating that’s specifically for window and glass surfaces. Its purpose is to repel rain and other dirt and grime to make sure your ride is safer and cleaning is convenient. As a bonus, you don’t have to replace your windshield wipers as often.
The video above shows how to apply QuickView, as well as what water looks like on the windshield with and without the product.
- Super slick to the touch
- Hydrophobic – Repels water and dirt for up to 6 months
- Easy to apply with an all-in-one design
- Coated surfaces are easy to clean
- Provides added safety while driving in rain or snow
- Don’t have to use windshield wipers much
How to Apply
- Clean your windshield with a glass cleaner and glass microfiber.
- After cleaning, if you run your fingers over the windshield and it feels gritty or bumpy, you should wash it and clay bar. A clean car will give you the best application.
- Raise your wipers via touchscreen.
- Clean you wipers too!
- Unscrew the cap and apply QuickView in a circular motion, section by section to ensure even application. Start from the middle and work your way toward the edges – this way you aren’t leaning over the coating.
- Apply on windshield wipers as well. This will allow your wipers to run smoothly and not stutter.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes.
- Wipe off with a warm, damp microfiber – not boiling water.
- It’s ready to drive right away as there is no curing time. It only needs one coat.